FCM 80 has exceptional adhesive and elongation characteristics and is often used in conjunction with the Xypex Crystalline Concrete Waterproofing and Protection System. FCM is a two component product consisting of a specialized liquid polymer dispersion and a cementitious powder. These components are mixed just prior to application.
- Moving Cracks
- Construction Joints
- Deteriorated Concrete Surfaces
- Concrete Block Walls
- Balconies, Terraces, and Planters
- Water-holding Structures
- Sewage and Water Treatment Tanks
- Marine Structures
- Thermal Contraction and Expansion
- Superior elongation properties
- Excellent adhesive qualities
- Impermeable to water and chlorides
- Breathable, seamless
- Durable, retains properties in climatic extremes
- Non-toxic, solvent-free, odorless
- Effective when subjected to thermal contraction and expansion
The Xypex FCM 80 is packaged in a carton as a unit (kit), which includes the liquid component (1.06 U.S. gallon / 4 litre bottle) and the powder component (22 lb. / 10 kg pail). For larger projects, customized packaging is avail- able; contact the manufacturer for details.
When mixed, one unit will cover an estimated 28 sq. ft. (2.6 m2) at a two-coat application thickness of 1/8 in. (3 mm).