This liquid is milky-white in color and improves curing qualities, enhances bond, imparts excellent water and weather resistance, and reduces shrinkage cracking. Xycrylic Admix is also used to fortify Xypex Patch’n Plug. Cement mortars modified with Xycrylic Admix are hard, tough and durable. Compared with unmodified mortars, Xycrylic modified mortars have far superior flexural, adhesive and impact strengths as well as excellent abrasion resistance. They are especially useful where thin sections are desirable and where excessive vibration and heavy traffic is encountered. Cement mortars modified with Xycrylic Admix are resistant to many industrial chemicals as well as ultraviolet light and heat.
- Patching and Concrete Repairs
- Resurfacing Floor Underlayments
- Terrazzo Flooring
- Spray and Fill Coats
- Highway and Bridge Deck Repair
- Hardens and toughens cement mortars for improved durability
- Enhances adhesion capabilities to a wide variety of surfaces
- Increases resistance to many industrial chemicals
- Eliminates water curing
Xycrylic Admix is available in 1 U.S. gallon (3.79 litre) bottles and 5 U.S. gallon (18.95 litre) pails.