- On, above, and below grade.
- Overhead and vertical concrete and mortar.
- Cast-in-place, precast and tilt-up structures.
- Exterior and interior applications.
- Pre-bagged for quality control and predictable performance.
- Easy to prepare; just add potable water.
- Does not require additional polymer, mix with potable water only.
- Contains integral corrosion inhibitor based on proven technology.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Heat of hydration minimized to extend working time, especially in warm conditions.
- Can be hand-placed or wet-sprayed.
- Excellent bond, tensile and flexural strengths.
- High build, yet can be feather-edged.
- High early strength.
- Shrinkage-controlled to reduce length change.
- Very easy to apply; can be shaved or sculpted and easily finished.
- Product produces light grey repairs, similar to precast concrete.