- Partial or full depth structural repairs.
- On grade, above, and below grade on concrete.
- On horizontal surfaces or formed applications.
- As a structural repair material for parking facilities, industrial sites, walkways, bridges, tunnels, dams and balconies.
- Filler for voids and cavities.
- Contains integral corrosion inhibitor based on proven technology.
- Can be pumped or poured.
- Enhanced with 5 % content of Silica fume.
- Good freeze/thaw resistance.
- High bond strength.
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Easily applied to clean, sound substrates.
- Compatible with coefficient of thermal expansion of concrete.
- Increased resistance to deicing salts.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR) and the need to extend the product in the field with non-compliant aggregates.
25 kg bag (55 lb)