- Partial or full depth repairs.
- On grade, above, and below grade on concrete.
- On horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- As a structural repair material for parking facilities, industrial plants, walkways, bridges, tunnels, dams and balconies.
- Filler for voids and cavities.
- Simple-to-use labour-saving system.
- May be pumped or poured.
- High bond strength.
- Compatible with coefficient of thermal expansion of concrete.
- Increased resistance to de-icing salts.
- Good freeze/thaw resistance.
- Easily applied to clean, sound substrate.
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Aesthetic, high quality surface finish.
- May be used with Sika® Ferrogard® 901 corrosion inhibitor.
- Ministère des Transports du Québec approved.
25 kg (55 lb) bag