- Use on grade, above and below grade on concrete.
- Highway overlays and repairs.
- Structural repair material for concrete roadways, parking structures, bridges, dams and ramps.
- Full depth patching repairs.
- Horizontal repairs of concrete and mortar.
- Specifically suited for hot weather applications when extended working time is required.
- Rapid hardening as defined by ASTM C928.
- Can be used with Sikacem Accelerator for cold conditions, increased early strengths and reduced curing time.
- Compatible with Sikafloor, SikaBond, and Sika AcouBond systems.
- Allows application of an epoxy coating within 6 hours.
- Freeze/thaw resistant.
- Easy to use; economical patching and labour saving material.
- Contains no added chlorides.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Open to foot traffic in 4 hours, to vehicle traffic in 6 hours [23°C (73°F)].
- Easily applied to clean, sound substrates.
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.
25 kg (55 lb) bag