- On grade, above and below grade, interior and exterior applications.
- Structural grouting of column base plates, machine base plates, anchor bolts, bearing plates, bridge seats, precast wall panels.
- On grouting projects where ability to adjust consistency and achieve accelerated strength development is required.
- Pre-blended for easy application and maximum field control. Just add water, mix and place.
- Versatile, can be applied in any consistency from dry pack to fluid by varying water content.
- Reducing water content accelerates strength development and ultimate compressive strength values.
- Non-corrosive, does not contain chlorides.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Excellent pumpability – does not segregate even at high flow; no build-up on equipment hopper.
- Low heat development.
- Superior freeze/thaw resistance
- Ministry of Transport Ontario (MTO) approval for use in grouting bridge bearings and anchor bars (Reports MI-110 & MI-120).
- Product qualified by The Road Authority (TRA).
- Meets Ontario Hydro specification M-690-87 for pumping through grout pump and hoses for distances of up to 60 m (196 ft).
- Ministère des Transports du Québec (MTQ) acceptance for grouting anchor bolts and reinforcing dowels in concrete.
- Approved by the Alberta Ministry of Transportation.
- Product recognized by the British Columbia Ministry of Transportation (BC MoT).
- Meets H. A. Simons grout specification 1S-05.01 for grout types 1, 2a, 2b, 2c, 3 and 4.
- Meets ASTM C1107 for Grade C type grouts.
25 kg (55 lb) bag